Few Basic And Simple Yoga Poses For Beginners
Yoga isn’t just about exercise. It really is a mental, physical and faith-based discipline and the absolute goal of yoga is to accomplish an ideal state of spirituality and peace. There are several yoga poses for beginners and most of the poses are relatively simple to do. They could be very interesting and also exciting to perform. Usually, experienced individuals will begin with the most basic moves and postures which they then gradually develop to more difficult positions and moves. Listed below are few basic and simple postures in yoga.
Encourages stability and tranquility
- Sit in a legs-crossed posture with the soles of the feet turned upwards and heels pushed against the lower side of the abdomen. Maintain your backbone straight.
- Place both hands on the knees, palms up.
- This is one of the easiest meditative postures. Since, this yoga posture imitates an inverted lotus flower, it is also called as Lotus posture
TREE POSE (VRIKSASANA)
This is one of the simplest yoga postures for beginners. It promotes body control and balance. It’s the basis for good standing pose
- Stand in an upright position with the feet together. Push your feet flat against the floor just as if to stretch out them.
- Visualize a string right through the backbone pulling you upwards, raising the knees, hips and hamstrings.
- Equally distribute your body weight.
BALANCE POSTURE (NATARAJASANA)
This enhances stability, co-ordination and quadriceps flexibility.
- Stand in the mountain pose. Breathe in slowly and gradually and raise arm overhead.
- Simultaneously, raise your left ankle behind you and hold it with the left hand. Transfer your weight to right side.
- Exhale and pull the left leg towards the body and lean forward.
- Your right arm provides balance. Maintain for Twenty seconds. Gradually release and get back to start. Do it again to opposite side.
This eliminates strain in the backbone, tones up and firms the abdominal area and buttocks.
- Lie face-down with arms at body sides along with head resting on either side
- Gradually bring the head to center and rest your forehead on the ground.
- Place both hands beneath the shoulders together with your fingertips facing inward.
- Tilt your head backwards and start raising the trunk. Push the hands against the ground and gradually start straightening your hands. hold this position for round 10 secs.
- Slowly tilt the head forward and lower your trunk returning to start. Loosen up while focusing on the feeling in the hip and legs, abdomen.
It is also a very good idea to learn breathing exercises prior to starting the physical exercises. Yoga classes with a trainer will often begin with a few breathing techniques, breathing slowly and deeply, paying attention so as to focus your body and mind all set for the yoga session.
Some very simple yoga poses for beginners include workout routines like balancing, stretching out while seated, stretching out while standing, bending backward and bending forward, mild twisting of the legs and arms. You should make your sure that the moves or poses that you perform do not create any pain or discomfort. If any pose create discomfort, then you should stop doing it and find another simple posture with which you are more comfortable.
I sent out this FREE Yoga Video late last week… and I’ve
been getting some great feedback!
Check out this FREE video to see what all the buzz is about
but hurry as she is only allowing 50 downloads.. Check It Out
Short URL: http://meditation-yoga-daily-news.com/?p=1825